DPT Laboratories is a high quality supplier of pharmaceutical manufacturing and development services. Specializing in creams, lotions, gels, ointments, suspensions, and oral liquids, DPT has full service capabilities from prototype development to worldwide distribution. Substantial formulation, analytical, and scaleup expertise helps customers bring prescription drugs, OTC drugs, and cosmetics to market in record time.
The satisfaction of our existing customers is one of the most important factors in generating new customer relationships, and in maintaining the good will we have established within the industry. Our reputation is built upon earning our customers' trust, respecting their need for confidentiality, and delivering on our promises. Our customers tell us that DPT's comprehensive services, consistently high quality, flexibility, fast turnaround, and problem-solving technical expertise all add up to an excellent value, considering the overall cost of manufacturing and development. DPT understands the importance of price and will work with you to select a combination of services to fit your pricing objectives.
The advantages of utilizing DPT's services vary with each customer. DPT may be a good choice for a company that:
- Has a startup company or a facility which may not have full manufacturing capabilities.
- Seeks a particular capability, such as an explosion-resistant manufacturing environment or experience with hard-to-handle materials.
- Wishes to avoid up-front capital investment for new products.
- Needs to decrease product development cycle time.
- Has projects on the shelf, but lacks the necessary resources to bring them to market.
- Needs additional technical expertise to develop new products, clinical/stability supplies, etc.
- Needs additional or contingency manufacturing capacity.
- Has recently purchased a new product line and needs to transfer manufacturing immediately.
- Needs to farm out some mature products to eliminate the need for capital investment or to free up capacity for growth products.
- Wants products to be outsourced due to consolidation, reorganization, or downsizing.