At Genezen, we understand the importance of a streamlined transition from viral vector to cell therapy manufacturing. That’s why we have strong partnerships with world-recognized experts, in order to advance your therapies to clinic with quality and precision.
With years of clinical experience in cGMP cell therapy manufacturing and deep expertise in lentiviral vectors, we commit substantial industry knowledge to your therapeutic development.
- CAR T, NK, T lymphocytes and other immune cells
- Hematopoietic progenitors and stem cells, including MSCs
- Embryonic and induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs)
Unique cell services
- Enrichment or depletion of specific cell subsets
- Genetic modification (transduction)
- Expansion and differentiation
- Cellular stability studies
- Suspension cell line development
- Producer cell lines
From bench to clinic, we specialize in early phase production. Alongside our partners, we provide comprehensive and flexible support that molds to your project's needs.
Leverage our network of dedicated and experienced partners who can support your development and cGMP manufacturing facilitated and simplified by a Genezen project lead.
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Translational Core Laboratory
- GMP aseptic cell transduction procedures
- Certified ISO Class 7 production suites with ISO Class 8 support areas