Are there “lessons learned” and “best practices” from the COVID-19 vaccine efforts you can apply to tech transfers of your own projects – be they small molecule, biologics, or cell and gene therapies?
View the On-Demand version of OP-Virtual from our discussion on November 4, 2020 on what we’ve learned thus far, and how to “transfer” that knowledge to your projects.
- Bikash Chatterjee, CEO | Pharmatech Associates
- David A. Dodd, Chairman, CEO | GeoVax
- Marcelo Omelczuk, (former) VP, Global Pharmaceutical Technology and Launch Management | Allergan
- Mark F. Witcher, Ph.D., (former) VP Manufacturing | Amgen & (former) SVP Operations | Covance
- Louis Garguilo, Chief Editor | Outsourced Pharma