Ropack Pharma Services, a leading contract packaging services organization, has announced immediate capacity for their blister packaging lines.
Ropack operates 35 Class 100,000 clean rooms in multiple state-of-the-art facilities in Montreal, Quebec and supports North American solid oral dosage projects with manufacturing and packaging solutions including serialization and in-Canada clinical trial distribution.
A commitment to quality drives every decision at Ropack Pharma Solutions. That’s why our flagship Uhlmann BEC 300 high-speed, single-lane blister line that integrates serialization, blistering and cartoning is a valuable addition to our gold-standard technology.
Schedule a Meeting witih Ropack to discuss Capacity
WELL-POSITIONED TO MEET THE DEMAND FOR BLISTER:
- Seven blister lines
- Two laser blister tooling fabrication stations for shortened timelines and reduced cost
- More than 6,000 tooling parts in inventory
- Serialization, including a unique International Serialization Hub
KEY PACKAGING AND SAFETY FEATURES OF BLISTER PACkAGING OFFERINGS
- Thermoformed using PVC, PVC/PVDC, PVC/PE/PVDC, Aclar® Rx, Aclar® VA7300
- Cold formed using alu/alu and Aclar®
- Highest quality barrier film for increased resistance to RH and O2
- Barcodes on back for compliance
- Imprinting on back, random print, unit dose print with register
- Electronic vision system and on-line monitoring devices
- Senior-friendly and child-resistant blisters
- Folding wallet cards for sampling or added marketing and client communication
We focus on factors that enhance your product’s success. Product security. Extended shelf life. Fast-to-market turnaround.
We do it with agility, expertise and the highest level of service in state-of-the-art, cGMP facilities.