CoreRx understands the important variables when formulating pediatric dosage forms like dose flexibility, palatability, and ease of administration. This experience along with an assortment of technologies allow CoreRx to overcome the many hurdles pediatric products present while providing you with a distinctive development solution.
Our turnkey capabilities support clinical- niche commercial manufacturing, giving you access to development, manufacturing, and testing of pediatric dosage forms, all while keeping regulatory requirements in mind.
How can CoreRx help drive your pediatric formulations?
- We ensure palatability through taste masking techniques
- We are experts in formulations and excipient selection for this unique patient population
- We have technologies that address the challenges associated with dose flexibility when dealing with the pediatric population
- We have experience and capabilities to develop modified release formulations that can help address unique patient compliance or pharmacokinetic requirements.
AMENABLE FORMULATION APPROACHES FOR PEDIATRIC POPULATIONS
Ease of administration for young pediatric patients. A single formulation to provide dose titration for patients ranging from 1-12 years of age.
Better acceptability and ease of administration through unique solid oral approaches.
- Solid approach 1:
Chewable Tablet, Orally Disintegrating Tablet (ODT)
- Solid approach 2: Directly dose- via vehicle
Powders, Granules, and Mini-Tablets
Patient convenience and compliance – carry anywhere, ready to deliver unit dose packaging.
- Sachet Packaging for Powders, Granules, and Mini-Tablets
- Oral Syringe Filling Line for Fixed-Dose Liquids