ABOUT THE CENTER FOR BREAKTHROUGH MEDICINES
The Center for Breakthrough Medicines (CBM) is a cell and gene therapy contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) uniquely positioned to enable pharma and biotech companies to develop, test, manufacture and market life-saving therapies and treatments on a global scale. Ideally located in the heart of Philadelphia’s Cellicon Valley, CBM has assembled the most accomplished cell and gene therapy experts in the world, armed with cutting-edge and innovative technologies, to offer scalable, best-in-class pre-clinical through commercial manufacturing capabilities including process development, plasmid DNA, viral vector manufacturing, cell banking, cell processing, and a full suite of complementary and standalone testing and analytical capabilities.
Purpose-built and patient-driven, CBM was designed from the ground up to be a more-effective CDMO; providing single-source, end-to-end solutions to deliver true partnership and unprecedented value to its customers through teamwork, transparency, and speed-to-market dedication.
- Fully integrated services at a single site
- Unrivaled experience building and optimizing processes for rapid product scale-up
- Capacity available now for pre-clinical development through commercial GMP manufacturing of advanced therapies
- Expert regulatory and quality support along the entire product pathway
- Flexible cleanrooms aligned with client-specific workflows and equipment configurations
Our mission is to save lives by accelerating the development and manufacturing of Advanced Therapies.