ABOUT AUGUST BIOSERVICES
August Bioservices is a growing, US-based CDMO, focused on sterile injectable formulation and fill/finish cGMP manufacturing — optimizing liquid and lyo products, aseptic or terminally sterilized — at both clinical and commercial scale.
As a "one stop CDMO shop," we offer turnkey, end-to-end services, and integrated project teams all onsite, under one roof.
- Formulation development
- GMP analytical laboratories
- Multiple cGMP filling lines to accommodate small, medium, and large batch sizes
- Inspection, packaging, labeling, serialization, shipping, storage
- Expert, collaborative, and responsive project teams
- We have available capacity in 2023 and beyond. (Recent expansion has brought extensive new fill/finish capacity online.)
- We can fill/finish a wide range of container types and sizes:
- Vials/Bottles – ½ mL to 500 mL
- IV Bags – 25 mL to 5 L
- Syringes/Cartridges – 1 mL to 60 mL
- Our experienced leadership team has launched hundreds of products into the global pharma marketplace.
1845 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37210
Contact: Cary Martin
- Supporting Biotech Jobs In Middle Tennessee Through Student Outreach
- August Expansion Announcement Garners Extensive Media Coverage