This market research report provides an overview of the current market dynamics in the small molecule sterile injectable manufacturing space, as well as what our survey respondents—all outsourcing decision-makers—predict the market will look like in 2022. Key statistics include development-stage and marketed product volume, the proportion outsourced, and the number of CMOs required to complete the work. ISR explores the therapeutic categories and delivery devices in drug innovators’ pipelines and portfolios, how likely manufacturing is to be outsourced by these categories, and how these proportions will shift over the next five years. You can purchase a single-user license for individual use, a site-wide license giving access to the report for all employees within a single site/office location, or an enterprise-wide license giving access to all employees within your organization. You can also download a free preview file below.
- Contract manufacturer selection factors and satisfaction drivers; CMO perception, use, and preference statistics, including verbatim preference responses for 21 different CMOs
- Life cycle management and life cycle extension strategies utilized by industry peers, in addition to sterile injectable market growth factors
- Annual sterile injectable expenditure, the proportion of spend in-house vs outsourced and how those figures will change over the next five years
- Familiarize your company with outsourcing drug innovators’ portfolio composition and outsourcing likelihood by therapeutic category and delivery device and whether these practices will evolve in the next five years
- Understand outsourcing motivations and commercial CMO engagement timelines
- Gain insight into why a CMO may lose a bid, preferred provider use and difficulty levels in using a CMO who is not on a preferred provider list
- Learn sterile injectable project volume and outsourcing proportion by company type and development-stage vs commercial scale in order to better target sales and marketing efforts
Learn more by downloading the free preview file, or by purchasing the full report below.