This market research report affords readers the opportunity to gain insight into the bioprocessing market and where it’s heading. This report provides an overview of the current market dynamics for bioprocessing as well as an outlook on what our survey respondents predict the marketplace will look like in five years. It also explores the types of biologics sponsor organizations currently have in development and on the market and the likelihood of outsourcing a bioprocessing project by the type of biologic. You can purchase a single-user license for individual use, a site-wide license giving access to the report for all employees within a single site/office location, or an enterprise-wide license giving access to all employees within your organization. You can also download a free preview file below.
- Gain insight into where the biologics industry is heading over the next five years with respect to protein expression systems utilized and types of biologics in development.
- Understand the CMO usage patterns of industry peers to identify whether additional outsourcing advantages can be obtained for your organization.
- Learn the criteria used by peers to select bioprocessing contract manufacturers that help to scientifically and strategically evaluate service providers for bioprocessing projects.
- Pinpoint which CMO attributes have led to successful outsourcing relationships, those that have caused service providers to lose bids and what truly drives sponsor satisfaction, then internally assess your company on these metrics.
- Identify changes in demand for outsourced activities and services in order to prepare for future needs.
- Better position your company to win business by understanding the dynamics of different buyer groups (by sponsor company type and geography) and developing targeted marketing to speak directly to their unique needs.
Learn more by downloading the free preview file, or by purchasing the full report below.